Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marta[_2_] Marta[_2_] is offline

Default How do you use the web layout view?

I have created a document with pictures and text that I wish to send to email
recipients using the mail merge function in Word with Vista. My page looks
perfect before I send it, but its formatting is totally different when
received by email.
How can I keep my document format the same in my Word document and email
message? Or, at least have it come into most of the recepient's email
looking how I want it to!

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

You really can't ‹ at least not without far more effort than you might
think. Even then what the recipient sees is still very much out of your
control. You'd do much better to produce it as a PDF & send as an
attachment. If you insist on sending HTML use Publisher instead of Word.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 5/16/09 7:00 PM, in article