Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Linda B Linda B is offline

Default Using Word 2007, need to add text to a picture. How do I do it?

I have a picture and need to put text into the picture. Can anyone help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Linda B wrote:
I have a picture and need to put text into the picture. Can anyone
help me?

In Word you don't put the text "into" the picture. You can do either of
these things:

- Insert the picture. Then insert a text box on top of the picture, and
enter the text in it. Right-click the edge of the text box, choose Format
Text Box, and select No Fill and No Line for the fill color and line color.

- Insert the text as regular in-line text on the page. Insert the picture,
and set its text wrapping to Behind Text.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman