Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RR RR is offline

Default pasted pictures not same size

Why does Word change my picture size after pasting from PhotoShop? My picture
is 4 x 9.75 but after pasting to Word 2000 the picture is 4x9.0.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I assume your page is landscape, what are your margins set for?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"RR" wrote in message
Why does Word change my picture size after pasting from PhotoShop? My
picture
is 4 x 9.75 but after pasting to Word 2000 the picture is 4x9.0.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RR RR is offline

yes it is set for landscape and left and right margins were set for 1.25
inches which is default I am assuming. I set the margins at the lowest
allowed at .12 and that seems to have done the trick.

Word could have let me know about the margins set too narrow but maybe it is
a feature in newer versions.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up.

"RR" wrote in message
Why does Word change my picture size after pasting from PhotoShop? My
picture
is 4 x 9.75 but after pasting to Word 2000 the picture is 4x9.0.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Graphics inserted In Line With Text will always be constrained to the
margins, just the same as text. Word doesn't find it necessary to give you
any warning that text can't exceed the margins; why should it warn you about
pictures?

http://word.mvps.org