Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Erika Erika is offline

Default Macros not working Word 2007

I have a document that was created from a template in Office 2003. It is the
review template, I did a review and when I open the document in Office 2003
it asks me to enable macros and I am still able to run the macros located in
the template because this document was created from the template.

In Office 2007 when I open the same file I am not even asked to enable
macros and the macros are not available. Do I need to do something to link
the to back together?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Erika Erika is offline

The trusted location is on a network - it gives me an error and does not
allow me to do that.