Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jesse[_2_] Jesse[_2_] is offline

Default number of pages to not include title and toc

I'm using Office Word 2003 sp3. I have a 14 page document with Title page on
page 1, TOC on pages 2-3, and content on pages 4-14. I have a section break
after the Title page, after the TOC, and a 3 section breaks throughout the
content pages.

I want to start the the Page Number at page 1 on the first page of the
content (page 4). I can go into Page Number Format and Start at 1.

The number of pages shows 14. I want the number of pages to not include the
Title page (section) or the TOC pages (section)....so I want the number of
pages to be 11. How can I do this?
--
Jesse