moflaherty

Default Word Template Guru?

Is it possible to take an existing book and for someone to lay out a Word
2003 template (including fonts, table of contents, index, chapters, headers
and footers, page layout, etc.?) The only thing not required is the cover;
only the guts of the book.

If so, I may have some work for you. I don't have time to do this. I would
send you the book (about 100 pages) and I would expect a DOT file with
everything defined. I would also expect a DOC example that is a few pages
long to illustrate all of the examples.

I need some way for you to prove that you know what you are doing, and this
is a possible long-term thing (I have about 4 templates that will eventually
need layed out), so I may have more work forthcoming.

This requires an eye for perfection. It also requires some Word magic. If
you are it and want to earn a little money, reply to this post. USA or Canada
only since I have to mail you an example.
Jean-Guy Marcil

moflaherty was telling us:
moflaherty nous racontait que :

[...]

I might be interested, depending on the conditions, requirements, etc.

--
Salut!