Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LCN LCN is offline

Default Links follow when document saved to different file

How do I get links to follow when documents with links are saved in a
different file or drive?
--
Lynn
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi LCN,

To see how to implement relative paths in Word, check out the solution I've posted at:
http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showtopic=670027

--
Cheers
macropod