Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
onefunliz onefunliz is offline

Default sorting my column by date

I go to table tools and then to data then sort by date and it does nothing. I
gave it the header cb(call back) date it's just not working.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

onefunliz was telling us:
onefunliz nous racontait que :

I go to table tools and then to data then sort by date and it does
nothing. I gave it the header cb(call back) date it's just not
working.

Are the dates formatted according to the sorting language (when you sort,
click on "Options..." and check the sorting language).

--
Jean-Guy Marcil

Sorting on a Column clara Tables 3 May 26th 07 08:41 PM
Can you number a column in a database and keep it from sorting jeannette Tables 3 March 20th 06 07:05 PM
sorting a single column Phippsy Tables 6 October 4th 05 12:59 PM
Sorting table on date column Keenly52 Tables 2 March 30th 05 06:39 PM
Find latest date in column macropod Tables 3 December 20th 04 04:52 PM