Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed from AZ Ed from AZ is offline

Default Word 2007 ALT+8 shortcut??

It looks like it triggered a macro I have on the QAT. Okay - that's
good to know!

Thanks for the boost, Tony!
Ed

On May 27, 4:57*pm, "Tony Jollans" My forename at my surname dot com
wrote:
Press Ctrl+Alt+NumPlus (that's the "+" key on the numeric pad). The mouse
cursor will change to a cloverleaf. Now press Alt+8 and the Customize
Keyboard Dialog will open up showing the assignment.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

*www.WordArticles.com

"Ed from AZ" wrote in ...

I accidentally keyed ALT+8 in Word 2007. *It seems to have run one of
my macros. *Not only that, it was the macro I needed!! *Except I have
no clue which one it was or how ALT+8 triggered it . . .

How do I find out what this keystroke combo is assigned to?
Ed- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Of course! I should have realised. Sorry.
--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com