Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vivien Bui Vivien Bui is offline

Default how to create a template that you can insert fields by the choosin

I'd like to create a template where you have all these check marks, and these
check marks will correspond to an excel field. When the user select what they
would like from the check marks, the template would inserte the excel field
and generate a word document base on the selection.
I would like to know if this is possible or should I use a different
software to do this? If using a different s/w what s/w would suggest.

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See the article "How to create a Userform" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms/CreateAUserForm.htm

and the following pages of fellow MVP Greg Maxey's website :

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Create_and...a_UserForm.htm

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Populate_UserForm_ListBox.htm
If that information is of use to you, please do consider contributing to the
maintenance of that website to ensure its continued availability.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.