Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John-the-fisherman John-the-fisherman is offline

Default feedback with sound does not operate

I have previously had sound operating but it has stopped. I have removed and
reinstalled sounds for office 2003 but that does not help. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Check the settings in Windows? Sometimes the volume goes to 0, or the
thing gets switched off, for no evident reason.