Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wolfbane wolfbane is offline

Default Inserting a fill-in field with a limited write space in word 2007

Im trying to make a fill in form where its possible to limit the number of
words written. Also, I want there to be a instructions text in italics which
should disappear when the user starts to write in the form. Someone who knows
how to do it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See the article "Using MacroButton fields€¯ at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...acroButton.htm

You could use { MACROBUTTON NoMacro [Put the italic instruction text here] }
fields inside cells of a table that has fixed cell dimensions to limit the
amount of text that the user enters.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"wolfbane" wrote in message
Im trying to make a fill in form where its possible to limit the number of
words written. Also, I want there to be a instructions text in italics
which
should disappear when the user starts to write in the form. Someone who
knows
how to do it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wolfbane wolfbane is offline

Default Inserting a fill-in field with a limited write space in word 2

Thank you for trying to help, although I still can't combine the Macro you
suggested with the FORMTEXT command, which I want to use because then I can
set a max number of letters under Proporties. Maybe I'm writing the full
command in the wrong order or its not possible to combine the two.

Sincerely

Wolfbane