Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HammerD HammerD is offline

Default Can I set field2 and field3 to equal field1 in a form?

I am making a form in Word 2007 with user entry fields. And I want field2 and
field3 to equal field1 (once field1 is filled out).
How can I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You need REF fields rather than form fields. See
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm. If you're using content
controls, there's a similar functionality.

http://word.mvps.org