Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
perryp perryp is offline

Default How do I print addresses on post cards and envelopes?

I had a windows 98 se with a word processer in it. I could use my printer to
address post cards and envelopes. I can't figure out how to do this on my new
xp
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You don't give is very much to go on! As far as Word is concerned postcards
are labels and envelopes are ... envelopes! Both are provided for in all
versions. If you want us to elaborate tell us what products you are using.
XP could be anything ... except new?

perryp wrote:
I had a windows 98 se with a word processer in it. I could use my
printer to address post cards and envelopes. I can't figure out how
to do this on my new xp

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Unless you have some word processing software on the new machine, you will
likely not have this capability.

http://word.mvps.org