Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jen11 jen11 is offline

Default Some word files will not convert to PDF.

--
jen11

There is a folder of files on my computer I am trying to convert to pdf
files from word, (microsft student 2007) but while trying to convert, the
error message appears that the pdf maker files are missing and have to be
installed. I then selected to install the missing pdf maker files, but the
same thing happens again. All other files on the pc convert alright apart
from files from this folder. I have relocated them to the desktop but that
had no effect. I would appreciate any information on how to fix this.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What PDF software are you using to attempt to convert the files?