mirkanna

Default how do I get rid of L shape things in the corner of my word docum.

I have L shape things in the corners of my document, I think it has something
to do with formatting but I'm not sure how they got there, what they are and
how to get rid of them, they are in light grey and I've tryed everything to
get them off the document can someone please tell me how to get rid of them?
What they are and what there use is?
Greg Maxey

These "crop marks" are usually the result of an East Asian language enabled
in your Word application.

Go to StartAll ProgramsMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft Office ToolsMicrosoft
Office (Your version) Language settings and disable any enabled East Asian
languages.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Work Clip art shape Rob New Users 1 February 25th 05 08:22 PM
How do I eliminate margin corner marks? jcoady Microsoft Word Help 3 February 11th 05 04:07 PM
in labelling a drawing how to rotate text and shape together Cranny Microsoft Word Help 2 February 2nd 05 05:09 AM
How do I present a genealogy chart in Word? John_the_Dwarf Microsoft Word Help 4 December 31st 04 09:15 PM
How can I remove the corner borders in a document. Hammer Page Layout 1 December 7th 04 01:48 AM