Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jake jake is offline

Default unable to access autotext in normal insert file

For some reason, my word 2003 program will no longer allow me to access my
saved autotext when I choose the "insert" "normal" options. Now I get an
message "Sign in to Office Live Workspace Beta". How can I get my stored
autotext items back? Actually they are still stored, I just can't access
them from the menu.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

AutoText entries are stored in templates; by default, the Normal template is
being used. The error message seems to indicate that your Templates folder
cannot be accessed.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP