Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default How do I save a ms letterhead without its envelope template too?

I like the 'flags' letterhead template but just want to save the letterhead
template, not the linked and joined envelop. How do I do this
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Delete the envelope and then save it as a template.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]