Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ripvan51 Ripvan51 is offline

Default How do I turn on smart tags for fractions that I can decide size

I used to be able to chose to use the subscript size fractions or not by a
smart tag. I don't see that any more. It is either on or off. Am I not
seeing where to turn this on or off? Smart tags are on, I am set for
fractions as subscript, but on ocassion want the full size.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ripvan51 Ripvan51 is offline

Never mind--I just found that if I do not add the ( " ) after the fraction
the Smart Tag function kicks in and gives me the option to use subscript or
not.