Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CC CC is offline

Default how can I change the text color on my desktop?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

Click your heels together 3 times while saying: "change my desktop color to
(insert color name here)", "change my desktop color to (insert color name
here)", "change my desktop color to (insert color name here)"

"cc" wrote in message
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

that didn't work for me - does it for you?

"Tom Willett" wrote:

Click your heels together 3 times while saying: "change my desktop color to
(insert color name here)", "change my desktop color to (insert color name
here)", "change my desktop color to (insert color name here)"

"cc" wrote in message
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

cc - if you are referring to the color of you toolbars et al in Word, go to
start button, select settings, control panel, then display, in there you have
options to change the appearance

"cc" wrote in message
: