Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eqa Eqa is offline

Default rows not aligned when using numbering

I'm sure this is a silly question. Every time I use the numbering facility in
Word it is fine from 1-9 but once it gets to double digit Nos. the rows no
longer line up properly under each other. All the double digit nos. start
further to the right. How do I get them to all line up?
Thanks in anticipation
Eqa

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

For more on this, see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/NumberAlignment.htm