Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Davide Davide is offline

Default Spellcheck problem

I have installed Office 2007 italian on my sony Vaio and when writing any
correct word, spell checking the wrong signal and opens the window for spell
check.
I disable spellcheck but problem persist.

I removed Office and reinstalled, but problem persist.

I reinstalled pc with original restore dvd, but problem persist...

Please, Help Me..

Tks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Something seems to have escaped your translation to English, but see if
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MasterSpellCheck.htm helps.

Davide wrote:
I have installed Office 2007 italian on my sony Vaio and when writing
any correct word, spell checking the wrong signal and opens the
window for spell check.
I disable spellcheck but problem persist.

I removed Office and reinstalled, but problem persist.

I reinstalled pc with original restore dvd, but problem persist...

Please, Help Me..

Tks.

SPELLCHECK ECHOGIRL Microsoft Word Help 1 December 25th 08 04:53 AM
Spellcheck help Pierre Microsoft Word Help 1 May 11th 05 04:55 AM
spellcheck? grandmaleanna Microsoft Word Help 2 April 21st 05 06:51 PM
Spellcheck CEL Microsoft Word Help 3 March 8th 05 08:39 PM
spellcheck RenesAngel1975 Microsoft Word Help 3 January 20th 05 09:41 PM