over3

Default PROBLEM: Word 2003 SP1 Normal.dot global template will not refres

Normal.dot will not refresh. None of my customization changes stick. The
cumstomization of the tool bars or menu bars is not being saved. All of the
pre set tool bars work fine. I can turn them off and on ok. I just can't save
custom changes. I m using Word SP1 and XP with SP2.

Any suggestions would be helpful. Is XP w/SP2 a problem?

Cheers

Densie

Having same problem. I have enabled option to prompt to save to global
template in Tool, Options, Save tab. Not getting prompted and changes not
being saved.
Did not see reply to over3's question.
Denise