Lou

Default Toolbar not always the same

Using Word XP/Win XP and I'd like my toolbar to always
look the same every time I start a new document. Do I
change Normal.dot and if so, how?
thanks so much
Lou

Lou

Suzanne, thank you, it worked except for when I also went
to the same customize menu but under the toolbar tab and
deleted the PDF maker toolbar. It was still coming up
after making the changes on the Options tab.
How can I get rid of the PDF maker on the toolbar?
thanks,
Lou
If the problem is just that you've still got adaptive

menus and toolbars
enabled, go to Tools | Customize | Options and

select "Always show full
menus" and "Display Standard anf Formatting toolbars on

two rows."

Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups

to the newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Lou" wrote in

message