Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ORendaVD ORendaVD is offline

Default Locking paragraphes and rows

Hello all,
I have a reaaly big .docx (1332 pages) and I need to make changes to
it, but every time I enter a paragraph or new line in page 4 (for
example) all the rows below it move downwards. how can I edit a page
without modifyng the entire .docx???

thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

What do you mean by rows? And how do you expect to enter more text and not
have everything belong it move down?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]