Don Corino

Default I need a custom Word doc. that will fit onto a 24x36 & 30x42 size.

I have a document that has multiple pages of text. When I try to drag & drop
it into autocad 2004 it will only show the first page. I tried making the
page larger & use more than one column in the page setup, but it only shows
part of the document when I drag & drop it.
CyberTaz

Hi Don-

Drag & Drop is probably not going to give you the desired result even if you
select the entire boddy of text and drag it fom Word directly into an AC
window. It basically results in a 'picture' of the dragged file's content.

I am not too familiar with AC, so this is just a thought, but I believe what
you want to look for is a capability within it that will allow you to create
a Linked or Embedded Object (OLE), or a feature that enables Inserting a
file. You might get more immediate response through AC support or forums
pertaining to it.

HTH |:)