Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan_B Stefan_B is offline

Default Tables & Styles

Hello,

I'm working on a template, that has some styles in it for tables. The
template has been used for a number of years and we are changing it.

However when I open an existing document based on the template and then copy
text from the table cells into a new table into the updated version of the
template, the last table cell to be pasted has a sort of list style appearing
or is just a random style.

Does any one have any ideas what might be going on? I hope this makes
sense, it's driving me crazy.

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Stefan_B wrote:
I'm working on a template, that has some styles in it for tables. The
template has been used for a number of years and we are changing it.

Are you talking about paragraph styles that are applied to the text in the
table?

However when I open an existing document based on the template and then copy
text from the table cells into a new table into the updated version of the
template, the last table cell to be pasted has a sort of list style appearing
or is just a random style.

What do you mean by a "sort of list style or random style"? Can you clear
it by selecting the text or cell and pressing ctrl+space and Ctrl+q? Can you
avoid the problem by using paste special unformatted text?

Pam

List of Tables using Styles instead of captions LAC Microsoft Word Help 2 November 13th 08 09:03 AM
Corrupted Styles in Tables JFK Tables 1 May 30th 08 04:55 PM
Buggy tables and styles RoxSn Tables 0 March 16th 07 04:14 PM
For the archive, code to format (styles and column widths) tables and nested tables kbutterly Tables 0 January 24th 07 02:00 PM
Styles for tables/figures? Maria Microsoft Word Help 0 May 31st 06 10:44 PM