Jinxy

Default Problem inserting Excel file into word

I am trying to insert an excel file into my word document and it inserts okay
but I can hardly see it, I have checked the display as icon but with no luck
can someone help me please.
CyberTaz

Not sure I'm clear, but it sounds like you have used the InsertObject
command to create an embedded Excel workbook file and checked the box for
Display as Icon... correct?

What isn't clear is I can hardly see it. I take "it" to mean the Excel
Icon, but Why can you hardly see it? Because of it's size? Because it is
blurry? Because it is very dim?

If size is the problem, be sure that your zoom is set to at least 100%. If
so, right-click the icon & choose Format Object. Go to the Size page and set
it's size to whatever you wish. Just remember, bigger = blurrier. You can
also use a Text Wrap option which will allow the icon to be dragged to other
locations and stretched if you wish.

HTH |:)