Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
awvickers awvickers is offline

Default can i change adobe into word format

Can I change adobe into word format. If so how. In adobe I am able to copy
the info I need to the clipboard. The info from the clipboard can be copy to
a page in word, however the info is in a format (picture format) that I can
not edit.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Then the PDF you are trying to edit has been deliberately protected. You
will need to scan the PDF using some type of OCR (optical character
recognition) utility.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP