Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bluebaloo Bluebaloo is offline

Default Autocorrect options turn off whenever Word is closed.

Whenever I close Microsoft Word, the options that I have chosen for
Autocorrect are not saved. Any tips on how to fix this? I'm using Office
2007 on a Vista Computer
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline

Do you have Acrobat? As this usually indicates a clash with Acrobat add-in.
See http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm (2007
mentioned at the bottom of the article) which shows how to solve this problem.
In addition, what I found is that after doing the instructions on the
article and checking Word, i.e. opening Word, new Auto entries created, etc.
Word closed, Word opened, checked, and all OK. I reversed the Acrobat
instructions and all works fine now - Auto entries and Acrobat working in
harmony ;-)
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Bluebaloo" wrote:

Whenever I close Microsoft Word, the options that I have chosen for
Autocorrect are not saved. Any tips on how to fix this? I'm using Office
2007 on a Vista Computer

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bluebaloo Bluebaloo is offline

I have Adobe Acrobat 9, and that version is not listed on the website you
gave me. When I open Word, I have never seen an Adobe toolbar, so I'm not
sure that's the problem.

"Bluebaloo" wrote:

Whenever I close Microsoft Word, the options that I have chosen for
Autocorrect are not saved. Any tips on how to fix this? I'm using Office
2007 on a Vista Computer

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If the Adobe Tab is not displayed in Word 2007 it could be that it is not
installed correctly. Check whether it is disabled from Word Options
add-ins and enable it. If not, update and repair the Adobe setup.

"Bluebaloo" wrote:

Whenever I close Microsoft Word, the options that I have chosen for
Autocorrect are not saved. Any tips on how to fix this? I'm
using Office 2007 on a Vista Computer

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline

Bluebaloo: Even though Acrobat 9 is not on the article I am sure the
directions are still applicable. Anyway as Graham has suggested check the
Word Options and progress from there.
Come back if you not more assistance.
All the best
DeanH