Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
BarbMarshall BarbMarshall is offline

Default Can I put different text in every footer without section breaks

I want to put different text in the footer on every page but don't want to
use section breaks all the time. I am disconnecting from the previous. Is
this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you are trying to repeat text, such as headings, in the footer, then you
can make use of the STYLEREF field.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"BarbMarshall" wrote in message
I want to put different text in the footer on every page but don't want to
use section breaks all the time. I am disconnecting from the previous. Is
this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Tell us what you want to put in each page footer and we will probably find a
solution. But as Stefan has mentioned, the StyleRef field usually resolves
these problems.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP