Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
SE SE is offline

Default Table Page Breaks

I need to join a table that is broken. I have researched and tried the
suggestions previously posted. Even with the "Allow Page to Break Across
Rows" button off, the table is page-breaking in several places. How can I fix
this?
--
SE
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DeanH DeanH is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...ksInTables.htm for
information that hopefully will solve you problem, my guess is that
KeepWithNext is assigned somewhere.
All the best
DeanH