Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SharonM3 SharonM3 is offline

Default How can I stop the summary report from printing with a document?

Just recently a summary report prints with each document I print.
It show the file name, location, author, creation date, editing time, print
information, etc.
I am not sure how this feature got turned on and I would like to know how to
turn it off.
Thanks,
Sharon

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Still Learning Still Learning is offline

Try checking the following: Click on Tools, Then Options, Then Print to be
sure that the box entitled "Document Properties" is NOT checked.
--
J Williams