Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
EdnaEdina EdnaEdina is offline

Default Creating Check Boxes

I have created a check box using 2007 - However I only want to protect the
portion of the document where the check boxes appear and the remaining
portion of the document is open for editing. Can i do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

You can, by inserting Section Breaks either side of the Checkboxes and then
just applying the protection to the Sections that contain the checkboxes.
However, there are some significant restrictions that even then will be
applied to the whole of the document.

As you are using Word 2007, see the following page of fellow MVP Greg
Maxey's website:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Custom_CC_Checkboxes.htm

--
Hope this helps.