Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
duppy duppy is offline

Default Page colour does not print

I prepared a flyer with a green page colour. It shows green on the screen
but in preview it shows up in white and also prints in white. I already
printed a few copies and it was OK in colour. Does anyone know what went
wrong?
--
duppy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Do you have it set to print the background?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"duppy" wrote in message
I prepared a flyer with a green page colour. It shows green on the screen
but in preview it shows up in white and also prints in white. I already
printed a few copies and it was OK in colour. Does anyone know what went
wrong?
--
duppy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

duppy wrote:
I prepared a flyer with a green page colour. It shows green on the
screen but in preview it shows up in white and also prints in white.
I already printed a few copies and it was OK in colour. Does anyone
know what went wrong?

In Word 2003 or earlier, go to Tools Options Print and check the box for
"Background colors and images".

In Word 2007, go to Office button Word Options Display, in the Printing
Options group, and check "Print background colors and images".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman