Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DMurrah DMurrah is offline

Default Problem inserting leagacy tools or activex controls.

I converted a PDF form into a Word Form. A series of tables was created, but
Word will not allow me to insert form tools (check box, text box, etc.) into
the table cells. In another area of the document, I can insert a check box,
text box, etc. with Legacy Tools or AcitveX Controls.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

DMurrah was telling us:
DMurrah nous racontait que :

I converted a PDF form into a Word Form. A series of tables was
created, but Word will not allow me to insert form tools (check box,
text box, etc.) into the table cells. In another area of the
document, I can insert a check box, text box, etc. with Legacy Tools
or AcitveX Controls.

Your tables are probably sitting textboxes. And you cannot place such
controls inside textboxes.

Select a textbox, then, from the the property dialogue:

Format Text Box... "Text Box" tab "Convert to Frame..." button.

Now you can add the controls.

Also, once the tables are sitting in frames, you can remove the frames if
you want:

Format Frame... "Remove Frame..." button.

But then the table will move...

--
Jean-Guy Marcil