Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kathleen A Kathleen A is offline

Default Auto-complete words

How do you get WORD to automatically complete certain words?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If this is Word 2003 or earlier, you can create AutoText entries that
provide AutoComplete suggestions when you type the first few letters of the
entry name. Word 2007 no longer has AutoComplete for AutoText entries, but
all versions can automatically replace text using AutoCorrect. For more on
both these subjects, see

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/AutoText.htm
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customization/AutoCorrect.htm

http://word.mvps.org