Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jakefrancis jakefrancis is offline

Default Save is in German

I have a user who is using Micorosft Word 2003 and for some strange and
unknown reason 'Save' now says 'Speichern'. This is the only work that is in
another language.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

I had a similar problem once, but with Arabic. I had to disable Arabic in the
language list. Go to to Start\Programs\ MS Office\MS Office
Tools\MS Office 2003 Language Settings and delete the unwanted language from
the enabled languages list.

I hope this helps.

Fred

"jakefrancis" wrote:

I have a user who is using Micorosft Word 2003 and for some strange and
unknown reason 'Save' now says 'Speichern'. This is the only work that is in
another language.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I received a doc in German; now all my new docs have German notati DahlgrenUK Microsoft Word Help 1 July 11th 08 01:14 PM
how I get a spellcheck for german Spell check for German New Users 1 September 20th 06 09:28 AM
German LEX Files M P New Users 3 July 5th 06 10:36 AM
How to type the different letters used in German? paintdiva Microsoft Word Help 1 March 22nd 06 03:25 PM
Footer is in German Erika Microsoft Word Help 3 October 12th 05 06:47 PM