Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marcuse Marcuse is offline

Default Allow editing in Read View

I lilke Full Sceen Reading View because its the best way Ive found to get the
maximus and largest view of two pages of a document at once. But I want to be
able to edit it when I view it. According to Help, there's an Allow Editing
option, somewhere in View Options. But where are View Options?

And is there some way I can find out when an answer has been posted?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

When you are in Full Screen Reading view, there is a toolbar at the top. At
the far right, to the left of the Close button, is View Options, which has a
menu of options, including "Allow Typing."

If you are posting through the Microsoft Communities, you can request
notification when a reply has been posted, but many users find that the link
in the email they get doesn't work.

http://word.mvps.org