Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanLewisCIC DeanLewisCIC is offline

Default Inserting date - results in another date inserted elsewhere

Hi

I was wondering if it is possible to setup a word document in such a way
that if I insert a particular date in a particular position of the document,
word automaticaly inserts a pre-determined different date (based on the
particular date I first entered) in another place within the document. I work
in an admissions office, and have a large volume of templates according to
course intake dates. But if I could do the above I could significantly reduce
the amount of templates I need to maintain. I'm using Word 2003.
Much appreciated for any assistance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/insert_a_date_...than_today.htm and in