Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MarlenePC MarlenePC is offline

Default How do I rearrange page sequence in Microsoft Word 3?

I am trying to change the sequence of pages - for example, page 5 must become
page 8. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Word doesn't know pages like Publisher does. Cut the data out of the page,
scroll to the target location, and paste.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"MarlenePC" wrote in message
I am trying to change the sequence of pages - for example, page 5 must
become
page 8. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Surely you mean Word2003 and not Word v. 3!

Word doesn't really know about "pages." You could select the text on
p. 5, Cut it, and Paste it after p. 7.

If each "page" begins with a specific Heading style, you can switch to
Outline view, Collapse the view so that only that Heading level shows,
and drag the heading of p. 5 to after the heading of p. 7; all the
text under the heading goes with it.