Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Greg Greg is offline

Default Embedded Excel tables converting to picture objects

I have a word document with several excel tables embedded within the
document. Occasionally one of the excel tables converts to an object. I am
unable to edit the table. The only way i have found to fix the problem is
delete the object and insert a new table. What is causing the tables to
covert to objects? Is there a way to convert the objects back to tables?

Please help

Greg
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Greg Greg is offline

I forgot to say: I have word 2002, and my company will be upgrading to word
2007 in the next few months.