Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pv pv is offline

Default While clicking hyperlink its giving an error message

I have many hyperlinks in my document,now while doing ctrl+Click for
hyperlink an error message is showing that is "This operation has been
canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer.Please contact your
System administrator."it was working well for me before,any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Derek Derek is offline

I have the same problem in Word 2007 with IE 8 . I tried the solution
suggested, and copied the registry key across, but no change. I reinstalled
Word 2007, but to no effect. What might I try next?