Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lori L Lori L is offline

Default table text disappears

Working in a table in Word 2007. Have noticed that some rows will "pop up"
and cover the bottom of the previous row, but can double click and make it
reappear (very frustrating, but workable). I have this same problem, with a
row of very long columns (just over 1 page height), but double clicking to
make the last couple lines appear is not working, you can see them there in
Draft or Outline mode, but not in Print Layout or even Print Preview. It
also cuts it off in printing. None of the other rows ared doing this, and
have used this same layout for other documents and not had this problem.
What am I missing? I need to print this out for a meeting tomorrow morning.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

I am not sure I fully understand the first part of your description.

However, you could start cheking two things in the problem row(s):
The row(s) may be set to an exact height and/or to disallow breaking across
pages: Right-click in such row, select Table Properties Rows tab and make
sure the check box for €śSpecify height€ť is unchecked or that you have
specified a height and selected €śRow height is€ť to €śAt least€ť. On the Row
tab, also make sure that €śAllow row to break across pages€ť is unchecked.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)