Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
arvind arvind is offline

Default ms word 2007 font change

When I try to change my default font from Times New Roman to Arial or
Verdana, the change is not accepted. No matter what I do, the default remains
the same, Times New Roman. How do I fix that? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What have you tried so far?

This should always work: Press Ctrl+O. In the Open dialog box, click the
Trusted Templates button. Select normal.dotm and then click Open. Display
the Styles pane, for example by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S. Click the Manage
Styles button. On the Set Defaults tab, specify the desired settings. When
you are done, click OK. Save and close normal.dotm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

news