Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sapphira Sapphira is offline

Default how do I put a memo box on the right side of every page?

On a Microsoft Word document I want my typed information on the left side
taking up approx. 5" with a 2" section on the right side of the page with the
word "Notes" at the top (for note taking). I'd like a line down the page
separating the two sides. And I'd like that "Notes" column to repeat on every
page.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

All of this can be accomplished with a text box (and a drawing line)
anchored to the header. See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm

http://word.mvps.org