Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SSD Viv SSD Viv is offline

Default Is the main dictionary share with Word and Outlook?

Someone asks me to check if Word and Outlook uses the same main dictionary,
he thinks it is not because Word can do a better spelling, please response
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rojo Habe[_2_] Rojo Habe[_2_] is offline

All office apps share the same dictionary, including Outlook. Outlook
Express does not, since it is not an Office app, and incidentally has
nothing to do with Outlook.