Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jen_writer jen_writer is offline

Default Reconnected table doesn't line up

Hello,
I split a table into 2 so that I could add columns to the second half. Once
I had the second half as I wanted it (keeping the overall table the same
width before splitting it), I deleted the space in between the tables to
reconnect them. However, when it merges back into one table, the 2nd section
is indented.

All of the table settings are the same: same table style, same width, both
are centered on the page, etc. I tried dragging the left-most borders to
match back up but that doesn't work either.

Please help. I've done this hundreds of times with other tables with no
issues.
thanks
Jen

Copy line to next table Therese Tables 2 February 21st 08 03:42 PM
Table Line Width Lisa D. Tables 2 October 5th 07 02:54 PM
insert another table in the same line Afzaal Ahmed New Users 2 August 14th 06 02:50 PM
How do I line up $ values in a table so the commas line up? Shaundra Tables 1 November 17th 05 10:58 PM
Table line Pat-southern-California Tables 2 October 26th 04 11:00 PM