Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Silena K-K Silena K-K is offline

Default Bookmark font changes in Header

Hi there

I have a cross-reference to a bookmark in my header; however when the
reference updates in the header it changes the font size, style to that of
the bookmark not the header.

That is, my header font is 9pt, Arial but the bookmarked cross-reference in
the header changes to font 12pt, Arial, bold??

Please help, Silena
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Open the header view
Press Alt+F9 to toggle the field display
Remove any \*mergeformat switch that may be present and add a \*charformat
switch.
Press F9 to update
Press ALT+F9 to toggle
Close the header view.

Silena K-K wrote:
Hi there

I have a cross-reference to a bookmark in my header; however when the
reference updates in the header it changes the font size, style to
that of the bookmark not the header.

That is, my header font is 9pt, Arial but the bookmarked
cross-reference in the header changes to font 12pt, Arial, bold??

Please help, Silena

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Silena K-K Silena K-K is offline

Thank you Graham.

Silena K-K wrote:
Hi there

I have a cross-reference to a bookmark in my header; however when the
reference updates in the header it changes the font size, style to
that of the bookmark not the header.

That is, my header font is 9pt, Arial but the bookmarked
cross-reference in the header changes to font 12pt, Arial, bold??

Please help, Silena

Bookmark printing in header Dana Microsoft Word Help 4 December 13th 07 11:18 AM
Bookmark in header cockatoo Microsoft Word Help 1 May 9th 07 10:05 PM
Go to bookmark in Header on Open ItsBarbara Microsoft Word Help 3 October 3rd 06 04:44 AM
Header and Bookmark Tlar New Users 1 January 1st 05 08:41 PM
Reference to Bookmark in header not updating Barb Reinhardt Microsoft Word Help 1 December 15th 04 06:42 PM