Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CK CK is offline

Default Disable Spooling Prompt in Word Automation

Hi, I am currently working on an application that simultanerously generates
the Word documents in background and prints these docs once completed.
However, there is this small pop up triggered to show the spooler is
spooling page x of n pages. This pop up is "dangerous" to our application as
it has a Cancel button that will abort the entire print job if accidentally
clicked.
FYI, this pop up box only appears when generating the documents from
background, or to be precise is in hidden mode.
Does any one know how can I remove this pop up when printing a document from
background?

All helps are appreciated.